Honesty In Relationships


This is the seafood lasagna I was trying for the second time, the first one being quite successful--with fresh pasta, a creamy mushroom sauce, and freshly poached fish. I'd been craving it again and I wanted to try a few changes, and document it here. Rick said it was better this time, and I disagreed.

Then at the end of the meal he said, "Honey, I really love you. And I love your cooking. Please never make seafood lasagna again. I didn't like it the first time or this time."

And I think he was right. It was definitely bad this time, and maybe the first too. In fact, seafood + lasagna is just a bad combination in general. So, you won't see the recipe here, and I'm crossing it out in my cookbook in case any poor fool child ever inherits it.

Comments

Popular Posts